Sunday, November 21, 2004

First Cold

Emi has her very first cold. It is just in her nose and boy oh boy are the boogers coming out! I think I jinxed myself, Brandy and Krista! I called the Dr. and she said as long as she doesn't have a fever and isn't too congested to just keep her indoors with a humidifer.

I had to use her bubble suctiony thing for the first time. She hated it!!

We spent all day Saturday locked in our room watching cartoon videos with the humidifier going. When Marcos came home he said the whole apartment was like a sauna!

Grandma England came over with some homeopathic peppermint oil and rubbed it on Emi's feet to make her feel better and it worked! She was up until about 5:00 a.m. on Sunday morning but that was because she got a little constipated. She is now about 90% congestion free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

pokerholdem poker