Sunday, October 10, 2004

Emi's First Sicky

On September 21st we took Emi in for her 5 month check-up and to get vaccinations. When they took her temp it was 101.4. Both the Dr. and I agreed that it was probably due to the fact that she was teething. The Dr. suggested that we get some Tylenol to give to her to bring the fever down.

I feel extremely blessed that this was Emi first time being sick, it was no fun. I was constantly taking her temp (she would cry when I would go to change her diaper knowing that I would be taking her temp to) and giving her Tylenol every 4-6 hours. The good part was that she LOVED the cherry Tylenol. She had no problems taking it and would lose only a little bit out the sides of her mouth. At one point her fever was a little high so I laid her under her play gym in just her diaper, hoping to bring it down. My poor girl just laid there so sweetly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

pokerholdem poker